-The importance of trust and verification in decision-making.
– Brad’s transition from aspiring veterinarian to financial executive.
– Building the first S&P 500 index fund.
– Lessons learned about transparency and trust in investing.
– The importance of managing expectations for clients and vendors.
– Launching primebroker.com and building client trust.
– Retaining client trust during the financial crisis of 2008.
– Securing rescue financing for clients during Lehman’s failure.
– The role of data in financial services and its potential impact.
– The evolution of the financial services industry toward blockchain technology for transparency, efficiency and direct interactions.
– The potential for increased trust and collaboration between investors and companies
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.
#DisruptiveInnovation #Innovation #DisruptiveTech #DigitalBusiness