Join host David Wright as he welcomes Isaac Turner, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Curative, to discuss:
– How Curative developed from a breakthrough Covid testing platform to an innovator in the insurance market by focusing on the right approach and IT tools.
– The importance of being able to iterate quickly in your business.
– How Curative went from 7 to 7,000 employees in nine months.
– Curative’s win-win insurance model of empowering members with policies that foster engagement in preventative care.
– What it means to have a smooth, member-centric healthcare experience that people value.
– The importance of being on the same page as the rest of your team to tackle specific bottlenecks systematically.
– How Curative achieved success by leveraging data in a streamlined, thoughtful and effective way.
Curative – Twitter
Curative – Website
Disruptive Innovations – Website
Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business – Website
A Bias for Action by Heike Bruch
The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt
The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.