– The importance of predictability, stability and safety in a leader.
– Thinking about people more than technology.
– Applying musical tuning to groups of people.
– The ways digital transformation is wildly different at different organizations.
– The importance of data in marketing and how it affects change management.
– Leading people through inspiration and heart.
– Getting through the suck as part of a team.
– Putting personal ego under the needs of the team.
– Navigating the challenges facing the mortgage industry.
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.
#DisruptiveInnovation #Innovation #DisruptiveTech #DigitalBusiness