On this episode, host David Wright welcomes Michael Weinberg, Chief Information Officer at Tosca, to discuss:
- One mistake Michael learned a lot from in his career.
- Why you should always look to your leaders first and how culture trumps everything.
- Why “The Happiness Advantage” is one of Michael’s favorite books.
- The important distinction of “I get to” vs. “I have to” with regard to experiencing gratitude in your work.
- Michael’s vision of changing the supply chain within the food industry by reducing costs and improving efficiency by utilizing reusable packaging.
- Why sustainability should always be an incentive.
- The benefits of being mostly cloud-based.
- Some of the best team practices to foster and the importance of a positive communication mentality.
- Why you must always think of how your business could potentially get disrupted.
- The advantage of sharing your weaknesses, which builds trust and cohesiveness within a team.
- Michael Weinberg – LinkedIn
- Tosca – LinkedIn
- Tosca – Website
- David Wright – LinkedIn
- Disruptive Innovations – Website
- Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business – Website
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.