– What healthcare can learn from data-driven approaches in other industries.
– The changing paradigm of leadership.
– Joyce’s journey from working at a concession stand at a movie theater to becoming the CIO of one of the most esteemed cancer centers in the world.
– Healthcare becoming less hierarchical and more consumer-driven and patient-oriented.
– Innovations in healthcare that focus on the patient experience, such as smoother scheduling systems, EMR management and telehealth.
– Using technology to enable compassionate human interactions as part of the patient experience.
– Moffitt Cancer Center’s vision of creating a state-of-the-art cancer center in a natural environment near Tampa, Florida.
Moffitt | Website
Moffit | Twitter
Disruptive Innovations | Website
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.