Johnson Controls is a global, industrial leader in smart buildings with the mission of reimagining sustainability performance.
David and Vijay discuss:
- How buildings currently comprise 40% of all worldwide emissions.
- Vijay’s vision for Johnson Controls – to deliver cutting-edge solutions within sustainability, energy efficiency, asset health, safety, and security.
- One of the biggest aha- moments of Vijay’s career.
- How a good leader nurtures his or her team so that it can come up with its own solutions.
- Vijay’s belief that we will see autonomous buildings long before autonomous vehicles.
- How the Middle East is currently pioneering modern, autonomous buildings.
- How in the next 10 to 15 years, digital buildings will become the norm, propelled by the overall movement towards sustainability.
- Vijay Sankaran – LinkedIn
- Johnson Controls – LinkedIn
- Johnson Controls – Twitter
- Johnson Controls– Website
- David Wright – LinkedIn
- Disruptive Innovations – Website
- Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business – Website
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.