Join David Wright as he speaks with Inderpal Kohli, Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Englewood Hospital. Inderpal talks about his journey from writing programs as a software engineer to becoming the CIO of Englewood Hospital.
David and Inderpal talk about:
– How a different way of managing workflow can be achieved by focusing on the outcomes.
– The importance of discipline.
– The challenges faced during Covid.
– How helping the team achieve success is the true essence of leadership.
– The initiative of growing Englewood Hospital.
– The biggest current challenges in healthcare.
– Insightful advice for other CIOs.
– The value of technology and the importance of having a balanced team.
Inderpal Kohli – Twitter
Englewood Hospital – Website
Disruptive Innovations – Website
Servant Leadership by Liam Taylor
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.