This week, David Wright is joined by Jason Ewing, Chief Information Officer at Midland Memorial Hospital and President of DewingIT LLC, to discuss:
– The leading changes in healthcare.
– Jason’s intention of learning from different aspects of the healthcare industry to improve things through technology.
– The habit of top leaders to stay humble regarding their knowledge and experience.
– One of Jason’s main lessons about how people and processes must be integrated for effective outcomes.
– Creating the right IT culture.
– How mindfulness impacts Jason’s business philosophy.
– Why Jason makes sure to meet personally with every employee who comes on board.
– The four aspects that converge to define digital health: people, process, technology and data.
– The changing consumer expectation of healthcare.
Midland Health | Website
David Wright | LinkedIn
Disruptive Innovations | Website
Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business | Website
Harvard Business Review’s Emotional Intelligence | Book Series
Brooke Army Medical Center | Website
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.