Join David Wright as he speaks with Rich Temple, Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Deborah Heart and Lung Center. Rich talks about his career journey and some of the significant lessons he has learned.
David and Rich discuss:
– How Rich went from majoring in political science and working at a law firm to becoming a CIO.
– One of the most important lessons he learned over the years: to always keep moving.
– The most significant challenge he faced, which was feeling stuck after getting his degree.
– The organization’s vision to create a smooth patient experience.
– The key initiatives Rich is taking to increase patient engagement.
– How AI is being incorporated into healthcare more and more.
Deborah Heart and Lung Center | Twitter
Deborah Heart and Lung Center | Website
Disruptive Innovations | Website
HealthSystemCIO | Website
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.