Join David Wright as he speaks with Chris Satchell, Operating Principal of Technology & Digital at Clayton Dubilier & Rice, an investment firm that works collaboratively with corporate and family business sellers on transactions to maximize value.
David and Chris explore:
- How Chris got started in the private equity industry.
- What differentiates brilliant projects from ones that fail.
- The importance of clarifying your vision and story.
- How to focus on what matters most.
- The best practices for building a continuous learning loop.
- Why innovation is not simply about technology and using tech to solve problems: Things that we think are impossible now will one day be tenable.
- How innovative tech like ChatGPT is a reminder to keep an open mind.
Clayton Dubilier & Rice – Website
Disruptive Innovations – Website
Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business – Website
Theory of Constraints by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.