Join David Wright as he speaks with Leo Bodden, Group Vice President and Chief Digital and Technology Officer at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Leo talks about his career journey and the lessons he’s learned. He also shares developments in the IT industry.
David and Leo discuss:
- Leo’s journey from Airforce applicant to CTO.
- Key initiatives at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- How the pandemic inspired major organizational challenges at the hospital.
- The importance of understanding different perspectives, and of having a common vision and a strong work ethic.
- Leo’s take on the necessity of identifying the existing framework.
- Best practices for building a rock-solid foundation: gaining clarity and removing extras before starting.
- The future of healthcare technology.
Leo Bodden – Twitter
NewYork Presbyterian Hospital – Website
Disruptive Innovations – Website
Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business – Website
The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.