On this episode, host David Wright welcomes Boris Shulkin, EVP & Chief Digital and Information Officer at Magna International, to discuss:
– Boris’ current responsibilities at Magna International, the largest automotive supplier in North America.
– Digitization and its impact on different aspects of the business.
– The difference between management and leadership.
– How the automotive industry is at the center of the largest tech revolution happening in the last 100 years.
– How to break the rules to enact meaningful change.
– Boris’ journey from wanting to become a professional musician to his position in a large multinational corporation.
– Why soft skills are more important than technical skills.
– The magic of innovative technology.
– Enterprise-wide transformational initiatives
– Digitization as an operational enabler for the enterprise.
Magna International – Twitter
Magna International – Website
Disruptive Innovations – Website
Disruptive Innovators: Champions of Digital Business – Website
Chip War by Chris Miller
Thanks for listening to the Disruptive Innovators podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the subscribe button and never miss another insightful conversation. And be sure to leave a review to help get the word out about the Champions of Digital Business.